Saturday, January 1, 2011

Greetings from chilly Utah!

Where I'm typing, it's currently -1°!! And feels like -17°, according to the weather channel. GEWWW! The fam is out in Park City for our annual ski trip, but hopefully I'll have time to blog. I have lots to catch up on...including Christmas recap, thoughts on New Years, and a new addition to the family!

I haven't been quite as reflective lately, which is not a good sign for me. This is usually when my blog posts get sparse. I have been kind of in a daze, just rolling with the punches. Not really actively pursuing God. Staying a little on edge. But maybe I'll have some good reflective time this week, away from the normal routine.

This will be my view in the morning!


3 comments:

KJM said...

I love Utah! Looks like heaven to me! :) have a great time!!

Melissa said...

Thank you for the update! Yipee! We miss you around the house but have fun with your fam! Can not wait to see more pictures.

Melissa said...

Thank you for the update! Yipee! We miss you around the house but have fun with your fam! Can not wait to see more pictures.