Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Turkey Time

In approximately 8 hours I will be leaving on a jet plane to the windy city.  Leaving Atlanta's high of 74˚ for Chicago's Thanksgiving day low of 19˚.  Leaving a schmorgasboard of casseroles and dressing for a gluten-free Thanksgiving feast.  Leaving "the way we've always done it" for new family traditions.  And I couldn't be more thrilled.  Because no matter what's on the table, I'll be eating up this turkey:



And I'll be with family.  Creating new memories, new stories, and new traditions.  All while wearing real winter clothes.

Last night my Bible study group had a Thanksgiving feast.  Our leader, Linda, hosted us in her fab-u-lous house that is straight out of Southern Living. 







Good food, good company, good times! Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Fastest post ever! Love the pics! Captured the night perfectly!

Let's skip Chapter 8 and do this again next week...