Saturday, October 9, 2010

Big Sis Turns Big 3-0!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my big sis!!  She turns the big 3-0 today!

 
Whoa nelly how time flies! Seems like yesterday we were fighting over who got to sit in the front seat or who got to lick the beaters. 

Miller and I could not be more different in our appearance, personalities, and interests, but there is never a shortage of laughter when we're together!  It is always fun to celebrate our differences and find our similarities!  I look up to her in many, many ways!! She is an awesome mom, wife, daughter, and sister. 

Thanks, Sis, for putting up with a litter sister who totally cramped your style by walking around the mall in costumes and catching rides to school!  You taught me everything I need to know about makeup and fashion, and now about photography and blogging! And most importantly, thank you for sharing about your relationship with God! You're the best! Love you!

And here's a little slideshow of our golden years! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

2 comments:

Fran Pierce said...

Made me shed big ole puppy dog tears! My 2 beautiful daughters..what a tribute!
Love you, Mom

Miller said...

Mary Beth! I just got on my computer for the first time this weekend and just saw this...OH MY GOSH! You are too sweet!!!! And talented - thanks for making that video! I LOVE it!!!!!